Welcome!

Each fishing for you must be a real vacation!
Anglers say they know that the bad day of fishing is lot better than the best day at work!

Custom Search

2008/07/16

Introduction

Hello dear visitors,

this blog is designed for all of you who are or will become a carp anglers. Through pictures, explanations and actual techniques, I will try to explain how in very little time and with little money achieve good results.

I will not write about things you can find on other sites and blogs. I will write about things that you will hardly find out from the great anglers.

How each angler has his own secrets, I will try to disclose them from my and their experience and convey to you the best possible way.

Therefore, take a little of your time here and find something that you could be used.

Good luck!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger